Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nanogame contest

EDIT: The contest has begun! The themes are: Elections and Sandwiches. You don't have to use both. The judging will be based on Relevance to Theme, Most Visually Appealing, Best use of Space, and a "bonus" category I will reveal when the judging starts.

Email me your finished game (as a zipped .zzt file, please, even if it IS only one board) when you are done. Resubmissions are allowed, but use common sense and don't send me hourly updates or I'll have to dig through all of them at the end and I might not get the right file into the judging.

FOLLOWING IS THE PRE-CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT AND EMBEDDED TIMER.

Okay, I'm choosing a list of possible themes and judging categories for the Nanogame Contest. It starts when there is one day left on this countdown clock.

Rules: Anonymity available upon request, but not required. Email me your submissions when you are done. Late submissions will not be graded. KevEdit and ZZTAE are allowed. Games must be one board in length (including the title screen). Questions may be asked on the z2 thread or in the Meebo Box in my last post (I will have to sleep, however).

EDIT: I registered #nupanick on irc.slashnet.org, you can go there too.

4 comments:

Mez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mez said...

nupanick
you
have been neglecting your duties at that message board i emailed to you

NEGLECTING

NEGLECT IS A CRIME

DON'T BE A CRIMINAL. DO YOUR DUTY: POST ON THAT MESSAGE BOARD.

THAT IS ALL.

-sc

THE END

nupanick said...

what message board is this? I don't remember meeting you. You could tell me which message board you mean, otherwise I'll have to assume you're spamming me and refuse to answer your comment.

Mez said...

I sent you an email about a week ago.
I have a terrible email address.
I cannot say moar, the Cabal is watching.

s. cat